Board Certified Orthodontist
- University of Colorado School of Dentistry – 1997
- Albert Einstein Medical Center – 2004
- Continuing Education – Member of several dental organizations and study clubs
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontics American Board of Orthodontics
Practicing in Area:
Goal as an orthodontist:
To change lives by transforming smiles.
Wife Jeanne and three children.
- Mountain biking
- Wake surfing
Served in the United States Navy for four years as a dentist after dental school before orthodontic school.
Shih tzu – Gunner.
Favorite ski Run?
Hanging Valley Wall – Snowmass
How many bones have you broken?
Just two: My hand and my arm.
If you weren’t a doctor, what would you be?
Pineapple on pizza?
Do You eat mac n’ cheese with a spoon or fork?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
Yep, it’s meat between bread.