- Undergrad – Cleveland State University
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Biology
- Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine – 2019
- Albert Einstein Medical Center – 2004
- Continuing Education – I have never stopped… I am currently finishing my orthodontics residency.
- Advanced Training – St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in General Practice Residency
- Awards – Academic Excellence (2019)
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
Practicing in Area:
Moved to the valley in July of ’23, we look forward to living here!
Goal as an orthodontist:
To provide a service to the community. To always advance my training in order to provide the best possible care, and to practice with compassion.
I have a loving husband of eight years, altogether 13 years! We met in undergrad and continue to make memories and forge a future together. Lancelot is our five-year-old Cavalier King Charles, and he fills our home and hearts with pure joy.
- Avid reader, prefers fiction.
- Manual tasks: t-shirt making is a tradition at my home.
I’m a Mandalorian fan!
Cavalier King Charles – Lancelot
Favorite ski Run?
I’m an amateur skier, but I’m excited to get better.
How many bones have you broken?
Nose and left wrist.
If you weren’t a doctor, what would you be?
I would be a musician/artist or have a trade, it could have been anything as long as the opportunity had presented itself.
Pineapple on pizza?
Yes! Hawaiian is my favorite (to Italians’ dismay).
Do You eat mac n’ cheese with a spoon or fork?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
No, different bun, different shaped meat. Eating rice and soup isn’t the same as Risotto, or pasta with bread isn’t a pasta sandwich. Ingredients are shared but for sure they are not in the same arrangement.