What to Expect
Dr. Casey Johnson will conduct a thorough orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of your suggested treatment.
The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
• What type of problem is present, if any?
• When is the best time to begin treatment?
• What type of treatment is needed?
• How long will my orthodontic treatment take?
• How much will the orthodontic treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is needed at this time, an appointment is scheduled for Diagnostic Records. These diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit if time allows.
What are diagnostic records?
• 3D scans of your teeth
• Panoramic, cephalogram, radiographs, tracings, photos, facial and intraoral
• Dr. Johnson’s studying the diagnostic records and determining the best course of treatment
How much does treatment cost?
The cost of orthodontic treatment depends on how severe the problem is. Our orthodontic team will discuss fees and payment options during the initial appointment if treatment is necessary. At All Kids Dental Pediatrics & Orthodontics, we have different payment plans to meet your needs and accept most insurance plans. We strive to make orthodontic treatment affordable.
What does my investment include?
• Orthodontic records, which includes X-rays, 3D scans of teeth, and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment goals
• Active treatment fee for early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or Invisalign®. This includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Our appliances are durable, so they should last throughout your entire treatment period if you follow instructions. If your appliances need to be replaced because of loss, breakage, misuse, or failure to avoid foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
• One set of retainers is provided upon completion of treatment. There is an additional replacement fee for each retainer that is lost or broken.
What doesn’t my investment include?
• Dental work performed outside our orthodontic practice
• If you have an accident or injury during treatment which results in TMJ issues, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc., a fee adjustment may be needed in order to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
Assignment of benefits
We accept most insurance plans. Because of this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is lower. If we do not accept the assignment of benefits from your insurance plan, we will file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. If there are any changes in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact All Kids Dental Pediatrics & Orthodontics immediately so that adjustments can be made to your contract.
It is our goal to see each patient on time for their appointments. Enough time is scheduled to complete the procedure, give information about the procedure, and answer any questions that you may have. We request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays. This will allow us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner. Your timeliness is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that come in after your appointment.
We welcome you to contact our office today to learn more and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Johnson.